Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What Happened To Kurt Cobain?

On April 5th, 1994, the world lost an amazing musician. We [the public] were told that he shot himself. As a Nirvana fan, I always believed it...until I started finding facts, things that disproved suicide. I've looked into it a great deal and am begining to find things that make me believe that he may still be alive. Call me crazy, but I believe it could be true. People talk about having passions...well this is mine. This is what I care about. I made this site to share my observations with others and to get your opinions as well. I study the murder theory and I've yet to find anything that contradicts what I believe as far as him being alive. If you have actual facts that do that, then tell me. I'm not out to prove that I'm right. I just want - more than anything - to know the truth. What really happened to Kurt Cobain?

1 comment:

Geez said...

i think he is still alive